SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Thursday, May 11, 2006


The following might seem "solastsummer" but i still cant forget it. This is how irritating it gets.

If you wanna take it that way, trusting what your friends say and not what i say; If you dont trust me,(i doubt you ever did huh) then whats worth being friends with you? fyi, don't go calling girls bitch when you don't know the real em, mindless asshole. Get the truth out, first, then judge em the way you feel. damn,who needs your friendship anyway.

Lots of hate (&disappointment),
I-hate-myself-for-knowing-you

At least thats out. Im sure its gonna bug me for ages..it sucks. It always does.

But the worst thing is, you started it, but you dont really feel any remorse do you? Everything to you is just a joke. You might not notice it, but youre actually ruining my social life. Whens it ever gonna end? I'm sick of tolerating people's bad sides. Its hard. It really is. I only hope i can stand long enough. y'know I don't go mad over someone, no matter how irritating one can be. Only when theyre over the limit, Ild really show when i dont like someone. I just don't have the heart to tell em the truth. Maybe its even worse not telling, but ild rather look at their good sides, and tolerate em. "nobodys perfect"-elaine. So we probably dislike everyone for something.. I just want the hating to stop. Rightnow. I'm really tired of it all.


Tell me impossible is really nothing.

Why can't i let it go, blinded and silent I can't understand


'nothingissound